About the SRIT Business School
The SRIT Business School was established in the year 2006 and offers two years full time MBA programme. The SRIT Business School is committed to creating the leaders through its innovative programs, outstanding faculty and thought leadership. The MBA computer Centre equipped with modern research computing facility such as SPSS Base with advance modules and SPSS–AMOS. The SRIT Business School Resource Centre subscribes to e journals like EBSCO, J-GATE, IEEE Explore, Science Direct etc., and CRISIL Research Database. The SRIT Business School established a Centre for Experiential Learning with AICTE Funding under Research Promotion Scheme for Leadership Development.
The students are awarded with university rank and funding project in all academic years. The SRIT Business School with industry collaboration organizes corporate meets every year to fill the gap between industry expectations and institutes curriculum in training the business students. The SRIT Business School headed with Dr. R. Rajendran who has 15years of industrial and 16years of research and teaching experience. The SRIT Business School offers wide variety of electives in different functional areas like Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Systems, Operations, shipping and logistics. To inculcate the best practices, the students visit different eminent industries at various locations. The SRIT Business School is regularly conducting a national level conference and management meet in the name of Brilliance.
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Message from Dean
The SRIT Business School is successfully completing its tenth year of management educational service. The SRIT Business School is focusing to the required knowledge, appropriate skills and behavioural abilities of the students in producing world class managers with excellent leadership quality.
The faculty body is an amalgamation of industrial, research and academic experience. SRIT Business School has a well staked Resource Centre and computer centre with all necessary software like SPSS, AMOS, Tally, SAP B1, etc.
SRIT Business School established a Centre for Experiential Learning with the funding from AICTE for providing leadership enhancement outbound learning programs to engineering students
SRIT Business School is regularly conducting Brilliance, a technical symposium with management games to provide a simulated business environment for the participating students to compete and succeed. Regular corporate meets are arranged at various locations – business centres of Tamil Nadu and other southern Indian states to visit various leading business organizations and interact with their top management executives. SRIT Business School is also regularly conducting a national level conference on Indian Business Management for providing a platform to the students, faculty members, research scholars and business executives to share the knowledge gained in pursuit of their academic and professional excellence.
Students are given leadership development intervention three times at Dr. PRR OBL centre, Annaikatti. Sri Ramakrishna Institute Management Association (SRIMA) is a student association with clubs and forums to hone their interpersonal, team building and leadership skills.
The fast growing Indian economy provides a lot of opportunities to the budding managers for building a prosperous career for their life. SRIT MBA graduates are not only occupying important positions in many renowned business organizations but also started and running businesses enterprises as a successful entrepreneurs.
We, the SRIT Business School and all faculty members rededicate ourselves in providing an excellent management educational service to the students who join our MBA programme. We wholeheartedly welcome the MBA aspirants to SRIT Business School!
To develop the SRIT Business School as a centre of relevance and excellence in management education, business research, industrial consultancy and entrepreneurship development.
To produce competent managers with adequate leadership quality, provide appropriate managerial knowledge to the business community and sincerely serve the society for inclusive development.
- PEO1: To lead innovative entrepreneurial ventures.
- PEO2: To manage emerging business opportunities strategically.
- PEO3: To execute appropriate business research for sustainable development.
- PEO4: To establish ethical practices in business.
- PEO5: To maintain organizational environment for continuous learning.
- PO1: Ability to create a suitable business solution considering the economic, cultural, technical, legal, societal and environmental issues.
- PO2: Ability to apply the theories and techniques of behavioral sciences to improve interpersonal effectiveness.
- PO3: Ability to design effective solutions for unforeseen market problems in unfamiliar contexts.
- PO4: Ability to build and maintain a learning organization for effective people management.
- PO5: Ability to take optimal financial decisions through analytical thinking and logical reasoning.
- PO6: Ability to recommend actionable plans and strategies in process management.
- PO7: Ability to apply the fundamental strategic management concepts to solve the complex business management problems.
- PO8: Ability to demonstrate effective leadership with multicultural perspectives and ethical considerations.
- PO9: Ability to communicate effectively on business management activities with the corporate community and with society at large.
- PO10: Ability to evaluate the use of ICT for critical decision making and apply for lifelong learning.
SRIT Business School Resource Centre
Computer systems with WIN 2003 (supported OS) 2*250 GB 1 GB RAM Multimedia Keyboard 15 CRT Color Monitor Mouse 2 BTN Scroll USB Optical DVD Writer - 61
Epson LQ115011 24 Pin Dm Printer - 5
HP 1022 Laser jet Printer - 1
HP Multi Functional Printer - 1
Management related application software
SPSS Statistics Base 15.0 (10 Users)
SPSS AMOS 20.0 (3 Users)
ERP SAP B 1(10 Users)
Tally 9.0 (60 Users)
TORA (Freeware), etc.
No. of Books : 4593
No. of Periodicals : 16
E-Journals : Ebsco, IEEE Explore, Springer
E-Books : J-Gate
- Centre for Financial Management
- Centre for Human Resource Management
- Centre for Marketing Management
- Centre for Digital Business Management
- Centre for Business Research and Consultancy
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development
- Centre for Business Analytics and Intelligence
- Students Social Responsibility
- Business Line
- Industry Interaction Committee
- Women in Management Forum
- Innovation and Enterprise Development