About the SRIT Business School
The SRIT Business School was established in the year 2006 and offers two years full time MBA programme. The SRIT Business School is committed to creating the leaders through its innovative programs, outstanding faculty and thought leadership. The MBA computer Centre equipped with modern research computing facility such as SPSS Base with advance modules and SPSS–AMOS. The SRIT Business School Resource Centre subscribes to e journals like EBSCO, J-GATE, IEEE Explore, Science Direct etc., and CRISIL Research Database. The SRIT Business School established a Centre for Experiential Learning with AICTE Funding under Research Promotion Scheme for Leadership Development.
The students are awarded with university rank and funding project in all academic years. The SRIT Business School with industry collaboration organizes corporate meets every year to fill the gap between industry expectations and institutes curriculum in training the business students. The SRIT Business School headed with Dr. R. Rajendran who has 15years of industrial and 16years of research and teaching experience. The SRIT Business School offers wide variety of electives in different functional areas like Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Systems, Operations, shipping and logistics. To inculcate the best practices, the students visit different eminent industries at various locations. The SRIT Business School is regularly conducting a national level conference and management meet in the name of Brilliance.
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Message from Dean
The SRIT Business School is successfully completing its tenth year of management educational service. The SRIT Business School is focusing to the required knowledge, appropriate skills and behavioural abilities of the students in producing world class managers with excellent leadership quality.
The faculty body is an amalgamation of industrial, research and academic experience. SRIT Business School has a well staked Resource Centre and computer centre with all necessary software like SPSS, AMOS, Tally, SAP B1, etc.
SRIT Business School established a Centre for Experiential Learning with the funding from AICTE for providing leadership enhancement outbound learning programs to engineering students
SRIT Business School is regularly conducting Brilliance, a technical symposium with management games to provide a simulated business environment for the participating students to compete and succeed. Regular corporate meets are arranged at various locations – business centres of Tamil Nadu and other southern Indian states to visit various leading business organizations and interact with their top management executives.
SRIT Business School is also regularly conducting a national level conference on Indian Business Management for providing a platform to the students, faculty members, research scholars and business executives to share the knowledge gained in pursuit of their academic and professional excellence.
Students are given leadership development intervention three times at Dr. PRR OBL centre, Annaikatti. Sri Ramakrishna Institute Management Association (SRIMA) is a student association with clubs and forums to hone their interpersonal, team building and leadership skills.
The fast growing Indian economy provides a lot of opportunities to the budding managers for building a prosperous career for their life. SRIT MBA graduates are not only occupying important positions in many renowned business organizations but also started and running businesses enterprises as a successful entrepreneurs.
We, the SRIT Business School and all faculty members rededicate ourselves in providing an excellent management educational service to the students who join our MBA programme.
We wholeheartedly welcome the MBA aspirants to SRIT Business School!
To develop SRIT Business School as a centre of relevance and excellence in management education, business research, industrial consultancy and entrepreneurship development.
To produce world class managers with excellent leadership quality, provide appropriate managerial knowledge to the business community and sincerely serve the society for inclusive development.
- PEO1: 1. To provide students with holistic knowledge, adequate skills and behavioral abilities to productively manage business and also to pursue responsible research endeavors.
- PEO2: 2. To educate students with good business and management breadth to enable them comprehend, analyze, design and develop innovative products, services and strategies for real life business problems and opportunities.
- PEO3: 3. To prepare students with ability to create and maintain an organizational environment of excellence, leadership, business ethics and the lifelong learning needed for successful business.
- PO1: Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Accounting, Management fundamentals and dual management specialization to the solutions of complex business management problems and strategies for emerging globalized business opportunities.
- PO2: Design solutions / strategies for complex business management problems / opportunities that meet specified business needs with appropriate consideration for economical, cultural, technical, societal and environmental issues for sustainable development.
- PO3: Create, select and apply appropriate methods, techniques, resources and modern management and ICT tools to complex business processes with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO4: Apply business management principles and commit to managerial ethics and norms as a competent manager and function effectively as a member and leader in diverse teams to manage projects and strategic business units in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments.
- PO5: Communicate effectively on business management activities with the business community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentations and make effective presentations.
- PO6: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of business environmental change.
SRIT Business School Resource Centre
Computer systems with WIN 2003 (supported OS) 2*250 GB 1 GB RAM Multimedia Keyboard 15 CRT Color Monitor Mouse 2 BTN Scroll USB Optical DVD Writer - 61
Epson LQ115011 24 Pin Dm Printer - 5
HP 1022 Laser jet Printer - 1
HP Multi Functional Printer - 1
Management related application software
SPSS Statistics Base 15.0 (10 Users)
SPSS AMOS 20.0 (3 Users)
ERP SAP B 1(10 Users)
Tally 9.0 (60 Users)
TORA (Freeware), etc.
No. of Books : 4593
No. of Periodicals : 16
E-Journals : Ebsco, IEEE Explore, Springer
E-Books : J-Gate